This is the second time, in less than a year, that Ross has visited Havasupai (or Supai!). The first time he went with one of my college roommates (from oh so long ago) and her family and they hiked IN and OUT. He fell in love with this almost imaginary place . . . water like you cannot believe! Then another long ago college mate, and her family, decided to go! He was fortunate to get this invite since using the helicopter was IN-THE-CARDS!! They had such a great time and stayed for three full days and left on the fourth . . . by HELICOPTER! This is why I think it can be in the cards for me . . . someday! Though I think it is important to note, only for Ross' image, that he
FULLY intended to hike IN and OUT but took the helicopter . . . because he felt forced (wink-wink!).
Look Gawk at these photos and know this IS in AZ!!
Ross taking in the view!
Can you imagine eating and sleeping with this kind of water view?!? And when you leave--with your memories of this wonderful place--NO blisters?!?
This place looks unreal!! Like something you would only see in a magazine! I hope you do get to go there one day Connie....and I'd love more than anything to join you!
ReplyDelete