I started this morning with my cereal, my beloved Starbucks--along with my beloved roomies--watching the Today show when this segment came on. I could not stop myself from being completely involved with this WONDERFUL~WONDERFUL idea! Caitlin Boyle decided to begin leaving post-it notes in the most random places as a way to promote positive thoughts about OURSELVES!! I LOVE it!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a fabulous day . . . and spread the good word! I will very gladly purchase some new post-it notes (and maybe a cool pen--I love office shops!) and start leaving notes!
Summer Fridays, Vol 9.
1 day ago


This is SO wonderful Connie! And just incase I haven't told you...you TRULY are one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL people I've been blessed enough to know! Love You!!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are always so uplifting and help me look at life from such a positive perspective! Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDelete