CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 June 2011

Give me strength . . .

Seriously?! It is summer AND I will go ahead and admit (only this time) that our summer has been rather mild--for the greater phoenix area, that is! However, triple digits will be a FOR sure this coming weekend AND of course we are having a HUGE~HUGE~HUGE yard sale--3 days. The good news, and the part that makes this SO doable, is all proceeds will go to AZ Beagle Rescue! It is all for the beags'! We have received so many material donations and hope to see some serious cash--even $ donations if you cannot find even one thing to buy. :)

I have not posted in a month of sabbath's BUT I thought I would give it a kick today. In closing, I will post a picture of our newest family member (though he moved in several months ago!!). His name is Tom Sawyer and he is 6 years old. He is absolutely darling and such a little comedy act! Yesterday we were outside with many amazing beagle supporters helping to prepare for the upcoming yard sale :) Our furry beagle friends were indoors "behaving" when I came in to quasi-recover from near heat stroke and found Tom, where? On the stove--of course! He is a tall guy and seems to reach everything rather easily. Oh, the stories this guy provides! The other beags are so grateful for his abilities! We are going to set up a camera and get some footage--I am dying to see what the other two are doing when Tom is trashing the place ;)

Off for now!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope your yard sale went well! We got our pug from the San Diego Pug Rescue and we went to their luau today, it was a fundraiser. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete