CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 September 2010

I have an announcement!

I am thinking I should come up with a new subject line . . . maybe I can say "I have been thinking a change is necessary" or maybe "I cannot regret my newest decision AND I won't! I am too excited for regret!"

Going on . . .

After many years (and please don't ask me to count) of working on my thesis, and loving my subject more than I can possibly say, and really, really, really wanting to finish what has become a mound of HUGENESS (read: not a huge mess!) I have decided to pack in my research. Holding it close to my heart, or possibly sitting next to it--there is A LOT--and calling it done for now. Instead, I will take the comprehensive exam, which is an available alternative, and one that I DE-clined from DAY ONE of my graduate program, and now I am preparing for THE exam!! Thankfully I have an amazing professor, we have worked together from the very beginning, and she completely understood supported my decision.

I have to finish! And in this, my 40th year of life ~ I AM EXCITED! I have loved every minute of my graduate experience and feel really so grateful.

NOW, to really go and participate in 'making our world a kinder, gentler place.'

No comments:

Post a Comment