CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 October 2010

LoOk WhAt I aM dOiNg!! . . .

Updating, posting . . . something other than cramming down the last bit of studying before MoNdAy at 12:30!! I do not know how to effectively scream here . . .AHAHAHAHAHAH  HA! There!

I have been studying BUT in my extra time (really? what extra time?) so in my EXTRA TIME I ordered some new undies--so very much needed. . . and maybe a really cute hoodie with zzzooper cute pocket zippers! It would not be cute enough if I did not also order a matching white long sleeve t-shirt (IDIOTIC--I couldn't help it--ALL were on zzzale!) I also received an e-mail from Crocs.com--it spoke out to me. My fave flips were on sale--in Cranberry. PeRfEcT! The holidays are coming and an AZ gal needs cranberry flip flops! I also realized a few days ago I really needed a new wallet. I did. So being a rather pragmatic gal, I entered "wallet under $50" via google. What did I find--some serious cuteness! Then, from Franklin Covey --- the wallet even carried an awesome theme "Her Point of View"--obviously named FOR me! And quite the bargain! Oh, there were other wallet options but after A LOT a few minutes of careful consideration, I chose the best--from my point of view!! ;) 

Let's see . . . what else? Yes. Safeway--found meat on sale AND a very kind butcher! We have more meat than 2 people ought to have--but it was a learning experience! And I am trusting meat again--for awhile.

And Oh Dear. I have chatted with Ross more than he cares to hear! I think he is looking forward to having a different Connie. Grad school has been AWESOME and I think he has enjoyed it, too. But we are already making plans to read (or listen) to books at night. Maybe I will cook . . . maybe I will cook!!!

I am not really nervous but, instead, battling my home spun scenarios. I find myself saying--"technically I won't be held back." As a matter of fact, if I somehow unleash 2 hours of typing craziness I will simply be called in to "orally" discuss my  . . . take on the questions! Though I do not want to sit in front of 3 of my favorite professors and attempt to explain my home spun craziness. EVEN STILL, I cannot be held back! I won't continue on this track . . . I will say though--I have "heard" of "others" not doing so "well" on their comprehensive exams, asked to "explain" and then they walk in a gown to a special place to get hooded! I am not nervous-just tired!


Now, I am committed to 2 more hours--tonight--of getting my act TO-GETHER!  IF POSSIBLE, and I KNOW I am being a bit self centered--or, I think it is fair to call it self committed--positive thoughts will be of great assistance . . . specifically this Monday and then on Friday and then again on the Monday after (18, 22, 25)! thank you!!

P.S. I just did an overview of this post . . . I really have not spent that much money. The wallet-$22 --The flip flops $14 (and free shipping) The undies/hoodie/t-shirt $60 total (free shipping) AND I needed ALL! thank you!

2 comments:

  1. POSITIVE thoughts to you!!! I know you are going to remember all that you have studied and rock at the same time! I am praying for you, don't be nervous! You can do this!!! big hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to blow them away Connie!! Don't underestimate yourself...you're ready for this!! I'm so excited for you...and by the way...you deserve all of your online shopping! :0) Love You!!

    ReplyDelete