CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 October 2010

SO . . .

Two down ONE exam to go!! I liked the way this last one turned out. I am not over-thinking things as it is ok to feel good. AND, it is also ok if I am asked to defend my response. Either way, I have to remember, I am allotted two hours for each exam. I think some people would come out with a true extract of AMAZING in just two hours. Did I? We shall see. I did like that I spent two hours writing about Title IX--I think it might be here (in my brain and my heart) FOREVER!

Tomorrow will be my last response--based on theory and communication. The professor administering this exam also ROCKS! So, I am off to study! LOVIN' it!

And I have had A LOT of help . . . these little rascals should have a degree!



2 comments:

  1. In less than 24 hours you will be DONE! WOW! What a journey! I knew you could do it! Those little doglets of yours do deserve an "honorary" degree in A D O R A B L E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous those little study buddies will be quiet for you!! so enjoy that! ha! some days wish I could go back to school but the brain just doesn't seem to work very well anymore--early onset alzheimers maybe?! Good Luck --although you don't need it I'm sure you will do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete