CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 January 2009

two new blogs!!

I love the way new finds excite me--look, I found two new sites today! The first, Buzzings of a Queen Bee, come from a site I often cruise: Today's Creative Blog. Buzzings offers the most amazing ideas and advice. I knew I was completely hooked when I saw one of her recent projects, a repainted brass bed (which reminds me, I need to capture some pictures of my recent iron bed--love it!). Going on, while browsing Buzzings, I found a little pregnant . . . her writing is humorous and so candid. I am already sure I will check in with both sites regularly. Check them out . . . hope you smile!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Queen Bee Blog! I wish I could come over and we could whip up those delicious looking pot pies!

    ReplyDelete