CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 December 2008

a few great guys . . .

This is Ross after the P.F. Chang Marathon and his debut of a shaved head . . . love this head!

I found these pictures and thought that I would post them as a way to say THANK YOU to both, especially Ross, for all of his work on the house. THANK YOU ROSS!

And little Bogart is sporting his very little sweater. The one and only time he debuted this sweater . . . not a good fit!

A quick update . . . our house is really, really close to being done. I am completely amazed that I continue to find things to put away. I just cannot get on top of everything. But we are close. So, so, so close.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope you get it all done before your company comes! Have a very Merry Christmas!! Love, Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will have that place sparkling like the palace that it is! You two have really done a lot of great things to this house! You really inspire me :) I am sure it is absolutely gorgeous and heartwarming for everyone... let me know sista!

    ReplyDelete