CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 December 2008

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl


I saw this movie and LOVE it! It reminded me a bit of "Nancy Drew," another movie I really liked (I grew up reading Nancy!). Anyway, Kit is the most spirited little girl and the story is really very timely . . . see it and you will know why.

Madonna meets Becca . . . Halloween 08'

I could not help but think of a certain little 9 year old that really reminds me of Kit--brilliant, cute, independent, funny, thoughtful, artistic, active--loves playing outdoors (to name a few). I always hope, with all my heart and fingers crossed, that she (and children like her) will never lose what makes them so amazing . . . Becca, you-be-you!

4 comments:

  1. You got it! Becca sooooo is Kit! She is so cute! And what a FUN little movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's true I love Kit... she's my long lost twin :) Thanks for the compliments! I love Emme, Bogart and Brooke. Tell them I said "Hi"! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, I took your word for it and bought Kit Kitridge for Faith. I know it will be cute. I can't wait to see it. How are you feeling? Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And hope you and Ross have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully she will take after her "Aunt Connie" ... you know she's a fiesty go getter too! :)

    ReplyDelete