CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 December 2008

hip hooray!

We are getting closer! The cabinet wonder-men finished yesterday afternoon—woo-hoo! I put away a LOT of our kitchen stuff last night and I cannot believe how much room I have. Randy, one of the cabinet gurus, told me that I would never be able to get everything back in (I do not have the nerve to take a picture of “everything”—take my word, it looks like we are moving!). With that, I decided to part with a few things I no longer need. In fact, when I was going through my plastic bowls I decided that if a lid existed without a bowl, or vice versa, than it needed to be packed up for a better place (no, not the land-fill)! I love our new arrangements so much! I put our pots and pans in a completely different place than before and I told Ross that I believe it is magazine worthy (check out the picture!). When the cabinets are open, the pots and pans match . . . who could have EVEN planned such a thing?

On the bedroom front, Ross has been championing our new paint for our bedroom walls. He is very particular and really very careful to catch every missing spot. I am going back to the paint store today for one more gallon! I keep telling Ross “I am in LOVE with this paint!” I am in love with him too!

3 comments:

  1. ok, WOW!!! That looks absolutely beautiful! I hope it's not that long til we visit again, so we can see all the improvements....not like your place needed any to begin with. :) Love it Connie!!! Anxious to see more pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, that looks AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you, how exciting. I need to get in touch with you, I saw a bed on jcp.com that I think you would love (after the costco home trip :0)) It is on sale, $799. for a king bed. If you want to chat, email me at samijd@yahoo.com and I will send you my ph # - or vice versa. Congrats again on your kitchen, I am sooo jealous :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see them this weekend :) I know it's going to be just beautiful! Maybe someday you can help me find some granite as gorgeous as yours!

    ReplyDelete