CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 October 2008

For today . . .

but let's start with friday! I DID hand in my thesis piece on Fri. morning. Yes, an extension was involved so I did not make any postings until I could say that I am sort-of on schedule. Hey, everyday is a new day (at least every minute is). So I have a piece-part for today. right?

I also took a very, very cute photo of Emme looking out the window. She loves to put her little chin on the window ledge and look outside . . . darling! So I went to upload the picture today and found that the memory card was not in the camera--what?! So, I will attempt to capture a cute moment again soon. I also spent Friday with my childhood bff Malaine (check out her Bargo blog) and her little girl Becca. Of course we ran around like we had never been shopping before! The best part is that Malaine finally trusted someone new with her hair and it looks FABULOUS! M is from a very small town in AZ and has refused to let anyone touch her hair . . . until we (me and Sam) hosted a hair intervention in the middle of Home Goods (a TJ Maxx store). She took our very good intentions and considered them enough to find a new stylist--the same stylist involved in the intervention!! And it looks SO good . . . the color and cut rock.

I just wanted to slip in an update and also change my blog picture to a beautiful shot Ross took in Sedona. I am thinking of everyone and thinking positive and beautiful thoughts for Mandy and her family . . . love you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for the intervention! ;0 If I could only style it like she did... It's always fun whenever we get together... "MEMORIES"! I told you we would love them one day. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the thesis paper! What an accomplishment! I am so amazed by you and all your hard work! Miss talking to you...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete