Here are the most recent pictures in Pine, Az. We have been told by our very seasoned neighbors, and they are great people, that we have to close up for winter soon. We are doing our research to find out exactly what this means--or do they want to get rid of us for winter?! As you can see, Emme went with us and left her sibs at home (everyone needs a break). She LOVES the fresh air, running with the wildlife, eating their grass, driving along her favorite roads . . . and the list continues!


This is the view from our front door. Ross has been busy landscaping our little spring/nook area. He began adding stone stair steps -- I love them! Even though he will not admit it, the neighbors adore him! I think it is a matter of time before he is amazifying everyone's natural landscape.
This is the view from our front door. Ross has been busy landscaping our little spring/nook area. He began adding stone stair steps -- I love them! Even though he will not admit it, the neighbors adore him! I think it is a matter of time before he is amazifying everyone's natural landscape.

Love the pictures of your home away from home! Do they really shut it down for winter??? That's a bummer! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI want to see it before you shut it up for the snow! :) When are you going again?
ReplyDelete