We rented "run fatboy run" last night and I love it. David Schwimmer, of Friends fame, directed it . . . awesome to see that he has such talent! If you get a chance do check it out!
note: It is PG-13 but may not be child friendly for those below 13.
Ooh yeah. I forgot about this movie. Bert and I both saw previews for it together and wanted to see it, but it fell off our radar. Thanks for the reminder.
I LOVE your new blog look. (It is new, isn't it?) My favorite ice cream of all time is mint chocolate chip. And I love minty chocolate, so...your blog is just making me hungry! Okay, seriously - I really like it. I love the Sedona picture up top. Sedona is gorgeous. Bert has never been there. I'm taking him as soon as I can.
Ooh yeah. I forgot about this movie. Bert and I both saw previews for it together and wanted to see it, but it fell off our radar. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new blog look. (It is new, isn't it?) My favorite ice cream of all time is mint chocolate chip. And I love minty chocolate, so...your blog is just making me hungry! Okay, seriously - I really like it. I love the Sedona picture up top. Sedona is gorgeous. Bert has never been there. I'm taking him as soon as I can.