CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 October 2008

is it only tuesday?

Just one short post for today . . . perhaps! Such a busy day and yet I really cannot account for my day. It may be that first thing this morning our Brooke fell in the pool. Ross ran out with his toothbrush still in his mouth to rescue her. We also noticed that Emme tried her hardest to let us know that Brooke was in the pool by letting out panic yelps. Unfortunately, this is not the first time Brooke has taken an unforeseen (literally) swim. During the first incident, I happened to look outside the sliding door to see the pool water splashing around and went running out to find Em standing at the other end of the pool starring at Brooke, almost saying "why does she get to go swimming," while Bogart was next to the pool sniffing our Lantana flowers. I expressed my disappointment to both dogs that both did NOTHING! Since that time Em has been very careful to alert us when Brooke is in a difficult situation (Brooke lost her vision quite some time ago). Brooke, as is the case with all of our doggies, is brilliant! She always knows where to swim so she can climb out. And she always does--but we are still very careful and kick ourselves every time something like this happens. She is good though! She received a very nice toweling off, her favorite thing when it rains, and came running in toward the biscuit jar! All is good with the world when we can find our way, no matter what, to the biscuit jar.

For a little excitement I thought I would post another one of my favorite Ross-in-Sedona shots. I was there but Ross has SKILLS! Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment