CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

01 November 2008

happy halloweeny!


OK, I am posting a picture of little E, taken this summer, not last night! But I thought she would be a great stand-in for her mum Maggie :) To explain, after we finished handing out candy, but first, I would like to say that we had TONS of candy and not enough little visitors this year (though we had several adults, older than me and one was inebriated--fun times). Even our neighbor came over and we found out that his grandkids took most of their candy so we gave him a lot, and we still have candy left over! We had great candy, too! Moving on, we came in with our leftovers and were getting ready to settle in for the evening when I heard a little noise at the door . . . before the dogs even heard! I opened the door and there she was--MAGGIE! I said "Ross, do we have any candy left? We have a late tricker-treater!" Ross, I could tell was irritated, came around the corner and there was Maggie! I said "TRICK OR TREAT!" . . . we are fun dog folks! Needless to say, Mag stayed the night . . . another little sleep over!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't met Maggie! What am I to do? We were down on the trick or treaters this year too. Let me just say, a hundred dollars in candy is a lot, but it was on sale ha ha ( yes, along with the biolage) My kids are thinking they are in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! The cutest trick or treater of all!

    ReplyDelete