CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 November 2008

can there be a cuter little dog?!

Of course there can be a cuter dog . . . if you have a dog, it is your dog. And that is exactly what I think! So say it, "actually, my dog is cuter!" This is little Em looking out of the study window, in her darling way, and longing to run around out there - - - but there is a street out there :) However, I will soon post pictures of little Em and her sibs running around our new backyard! We are beside ourselves excited about the changes and, believe me, the dogs LOOOOVE their new yard! so cuuuuute!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment today :) I love your blog, it's so bright and fun. Just looking at it makes me happy and I don't even "know" you! Your dog is super super cute too, and since I don't have one, I can say that yours *is* the cutest! Say hello again when you're around our place and we'll do the same!

    -Sara
    (from ourbestbites.com)

    ReplyDelete