CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 November 2008

my brother michael, the soldier . . .


My post today is really about the post of another. With her permission, I have taken Mandy's lead (my wonderful sis-in-law) and her picture, and ask everyone to go to her blog for the most thought provoking AND meaningful blog about our military and their families. My brother and his family are SO amazing. I am tearful writing this. I am understanding things in a way that I never have. Thank you Mandy for sharing your experiences. Thank you Michael for serving all of us. i love you!

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your sister-in-law's blog. It's a real eye opener. We live such a sheltered life here in the US sometimes. Unless you're in it, you don't really know what's going on. I'm definitely going to follow along.

    ReplyDelete