CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 November 2008

YES, there are other cute dogs!

And here they are! I showed Ross my latest blog-(up)date only to hear a reminder that little E is "not the only dog!" I KNOW! And I feel horrible . . . all of our doggies are loved and adored for many different reasons and in every way you can imagine. We like to believe they are adored equally, but how do you really quantify that? We just know! So Brooke, our sh-lab, is our eldest dog and she is what Cesar Millan might refer to as the "Alfa" or "pack leader." Though I think Cesar does suggest that myself or Ross is to be the pack leader. Hmmm . . . I do think Cesar makes many great points and I applaud his work, I just do not get into the whole human is #1 thing. Can't we all be #1? With that said, Brooke, (really our pack leader!) is so attentive and really takes such great care of us. Our little Bogart, Ross named him (also see sidebar "Bogart’s Coffee House"), is such a little dear heart. He really is in sync with our emotions and has become very vocal about his! Then there is Emme. She likes to pal around with Brooke while secretly believing in the whole "pack leader" thing, for one reason, she believes she IS the leader. Those dogs! They will dream up the darnedest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment