CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 November 2008

WHAT!?!?!?! Nathan wins Top Design . . .



OK, so this has been a week of bittersweet voting surprises. On the mediated entertain-ment front, I am quite the fan of Bravo TV as I am very fond of a few of their shows, specifically Project Runway, Top Chef and Top Design. I feel cooky admitting that, but maybe I am cooky (and I can vote for that!). So, last night I recorded Top Design and I just finished watching it--the best way to watch any show is scrolling past ALL of the commercials! So I just found out that Nathan WON. I so appreciate all of our different styles and tastes but, Nathan was my 3rd preference. Preston, in the black shirt, is absolutely my favorite. I just want to call him and say "ADORABLE, SOPHISTICATED STYLE MAN . . . YoU RoCk!" But he will do great things and design amazing spaces. My 2nd choice, Ondine, has this amazingly whimsical style and I love it! SO, congrats anyway Nathan (like he is reading this)!

Oh, I just got back from my hair stylist. I did say YOU ROCK to him! Because he does . . . I walked in this morning almost apologizing for my appearance (which I SO do not like to do) and he said, "I am glad you are here, and this is not a fashion show." It may not seem like a feel good moment, but it was!

Carry on! (Gunn, Tim. Project Runway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment